Jacky~ love the trim on the top, very nice. The triangles are a lot of work. I finished the banner that I made for myself last night and I think I am glad that I only had to make 4 triangles. I cant wait to see all of these done. I love the fabrics you used. Great job.
I am married and have two wonderful sons. I live on a property in West Gippsland, a beautiful part of the world. I love painting, mixed media and textiles and dabble in all of these.
One inch hexagons.
-
It's definitely growing.
You can compare it to here.
This is a lifetime commitment ha ha.
I want it single bed size and that scares me.
I'm not ev...
nines to the moon
-
“there are nights
when the wolves are silent
and only the moon howls.”
-george carlin
sifting through a basket of squares and the drawers of the Moon ...
come hang out with me…?
-
Hey there! My friend, Sherri Lynn Wood, is offering a series of workshops
on up-cycling fabrics into quilts in improvisational ways. I’ll be the
guest spea...
Repairing a moth-eaten Wool Plaid
-
The work of insects can be discrete and quick. Now I chose matching colors
from my crewel wool to weave small patches over the holes.
My New Website
-
I am thrilled to announce that My New Website is Now Launched!! And I would
really love for you to visit me there... http://www.roxanneevansstout.com/
My i...
Spring is here!
-
Spring has sprung! Which means that here at stealing Crow Farm we are
gearing up for our spring show schedule. I have been asked to post the
events that I ...
The Artstronauts Club is finally live!
-
*My next big project is here!*
It is our goal to have this meeting place that continually has new sources
of inspiration in the form of online worksho...
6 comments:
You have started a great blog. I love your work.
Beautiful colours!
Love this banner, cant wait to get into the cchix one!!! :))
Oh - it's yummy Jacky!! Love the fabric you have used. And the ribbon effect at the top looks great!
P.S I did my banner triangle last too.
Lots of work in those banners! They look great!
Nic
Jacky~
love the trim on the top, very nice. The triangles are a lot of work. I finished the banner that I made for myself last night and I think I am glad that I only had to make 4 triangles. I cant wait to see all of these done. I love the fabrics you used. Great job.
~Jill
in Florida
Post a Comment